Monday, July 9, 2012

Thoughts while Packing.....

Raevon at the Squirrel
Bridge in Longview, WA.
2005
Muffler Man in Everett, WA
2012
Giant Eagle on I-5 outside of Albany, OR 2011


I hate packing, I have nothing to wear, It's too hot!  Is that too much complaining for someone who is about to go on a big trip?

Actually, I can't really narrow down what I am going to wear.  I think this is the first trip that I have ever felt that way, but I feel a lot freer to bring clothes I wouldn't normally wear, or shoes, because I can just run back to the RV and change easily. 

This trip is actually a dream come true for me.  If you have met me, you know about my love of all things Roadside.  You know I'd rather see The World's Largest Ball of Twine, than the Eiffel Towel.  Besides, I already saw that in Vegas!  ;-)

I am hoping to add to my over 50 submissions on www.RoadsideAmerica.com.  Which is by far the internet's best website.  Thanks internet!  You Rock!

Feel free to leave comments about your best trip!

Okay, back to packing.

Posted by Jody

2 comments:

  1. YAY I'm so excited for you and your blog! I love the roadside attractions (all your fault I might add) I'm thrilled to be following along on this adventure. Take enough water and sunscreen. <3 ~caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am looking forward to seeing pictures of Brea and her pants!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...