Saturday, July 7, 2012

Road Trip Song Book

Mickey's Radio, Toontown, Disneyland

What are the best Road Trip theme songs?

Here are some we thought of ........

  • I've been ever where- Johnny Cash (no whiskers)
  • I drove all night
  • Drive like lighting- Brian Setzer
  • Truckin/Convoy- I got an awesome 70's Truck Driving Album I have uploaded!
  • Low rider
  • Flintstone theme song - We're going to a Flintstones Theme park
  • Driving My Life Away - Eddie Rabbit
  • Ventura Highway - America
  • Beep Beep
  • Drive My Car - Beatles
  • Next Thing Smokin' - Joe Diffie

Post by Brea & Jody

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah.....

    Holiday Road, Who Sings That?
    Vacation, Bananarama? Bangles?
    On the Road, Wally Pleasant

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're coming to America, I'm on a Road to nowhere, Route 66, On the Road Again, I've got to get out of this place (even if it's the lst thing tht I do), Life is a Highway, I can't drive 55, Radar Love, Violent Femmes song about Waiting for a Bus, Where the streets have no name, My baby she wrote me a a letter, and many more (that aren't Journey). Over the River and thru the woods to Grandmother's house we go (if u were traveling in winter).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...