Monday, November 10, 2014

Oaks Park with the Newtons - Summer 2014

We had a great afternoon with the Newtons at Oaks Park this summer!  I can't go on any of those rides, because they make me sick now.  I used to love them!  It's even hard for me to watch the rides go around, but it's great to watch the kids have so much fun and share some memories of my childhood at Oaks Park with them.



Suzie on the Scrambler!


Hi Allison!


Sweet Sydney!


Samantha is a motorcycle mama.


Austin rode this ride 20+ times!!!



Sydney on the Octopus.


Newton Clan, Austin, Thomas, Suzie, Allison, Amelia, Samantha, and Sydney.


BIG PINK!


Sydney



Teach 'em to shoot young. I am showing Samantha how to shoot her gun at the Shooting Gallery.


It's been a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...